what the fuck is going on
yeah this is no bueno, you reblogging dude with busted ass holes that look like megatron just escaped out of there thinking that shit is sexy and its not and now you posting the fucking skinny ass floor lamp looking dudes that need to eat about 17 cheese burgers. fucking no man. This is not ok at all
I love that Aang’s favorite fighting style is nooooooope.
Larry White, in his 70’s, has spent 32 years of his life behind bars. He discusses how difficult it was for him to transition back into society after being in prison for so long. While he was incarcerated, he had organized a small social network within prison to advocate for better treatment of inmates. Once released, he decided to continue his advocacy, especially for older inmates living behind bars: “My whole life now is geared to go back in and help those I left behind.”
Miggy the Boxer
Hipsterfood highlighted the fragrant fennel in this veganized homage to fettucine alfredo.
Fennel & black pepper cream sauce
- Chop the fennel bulb into a small dice.
- Put a tablespoon of coconut oil into a large sauté pan on high heat. Toss in the fennel and let it sear for a minute, then turn the heat to medium-low. Squeeze in about a tablespoon of the grapefruit and let the fennel brown & cook down for about five minutes, stirring every so often so that it doesn’t burn.
- Remove about 1/3 of the cooked fennel and set aside. Pour the coconut milk into the pan with the fennel, stirring to remove any coconut clumps, then also add in 3 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 heaping tablespoon cornmeal, a pinch of fine salt, and about 2 teaspoons of freshly cracked pepper.
- Stir everything together, turn the heat to as low as possible, and let it heat until everything else is ready, stirring occasionally. If it isn’t thickening up, add in cornmeal 1 teaspoon at a time until it thickens into a cream sauce.
- Cook the lentils until tender, about 10 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Strain and pour into a mixing bowl with the reserved cooked fennel, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, two heaping pinches minced fresh fennel leaves, 5 tablespoons cornmeal, and salt and pepper.
- Using a potato masher, mash everything together until the lentils are broken down and everything is combined. Form them into golf ball-sized pieces. Keep adding in corn meal, one teaspoon at a time, if they’re not sticking together.
- Heat a pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil, letting it get very hot. Add in a few meatballs at a time, turning them as they brown on each side. Let them cook until all crispy on the outside.
Cook the linguine until tender, then serve with the sauce and meatballs. Enjoy!
"um how did you find out i unfollowed you"
Whenever you’re feeling down, just remember that Mulan was a real person.
Hua Mulan went to war at 15 years old and eventually led the army for almost a decade, leading countless attacks and winning victories for China. Decorated with honors, she returned home to her happy, living parents. When her army friends visited her, they found out that she was a woman and accepted it.
Next excuse for limiting women’s rights, please.
The fact that Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian Mckellen are best friends in real life makes me so happy
My goal is to find a friendship like this with someone special.
trying to avoid someone you hate but have to come into contact with every day
Burn in hell you little maggots.
i’m basically “pro-do whatever you want as long as you’re enjoying yourself and not hurting other people”